[sudo-discuss] *Trash and recycling bin reminders*

Laura Turiano scylla at riseup.net
Tue Nov 13 11:15:32 PST 2018

Hi everyone,

I think the trash and recycling has been working pretty well since mid
October. Thanks are due to everyone who has dealt with Omni waste in any
form!

Yesterday I was told that the bins aren't always being put out on the
sidewalk, however. So here is a reminder of who has agreed to do what,
when. If any of this isn't working for you, please let me know and we
can set up something else.

*Monday afternoon/night: Food Not Bombs puts out brown and green bins
for Tuesday pick up*

*Wednesday afternoon/night: SudoRoom puts out blue recycling and
cardboard (flattened and bundled with twine) for Thursday pick up.*

*Thursday afternoon/night: Phat Beets puts out brown and green bins for
Friday pick up*

In general, if you see the bins are on the sidewalk and empty, please
move them back into the trash room.

Hasta la victoria -

Laura