[sudo-discuss] 2018/11/15 A quick update about the Asylum Seekers Caravan.

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 08:59:52 PST 2018

One correction on my writing. a quote from Jessie:
*"I’ve been in CDMX, have not been up to Querétaro yet. No one is there
now. The first wave have already advance into Nayarit. "*

Also, as a reminder, please support this action by donating and helping
amplifying this action.
Our website: https://AsylumSeekersCaravan.org
To donate: https://rally.org/asylumseekerscaravan

To follow Jessie for most recent updates:
Jessie's facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jessie.sandoval
Jessie's twitter: @slenderbutter

Thank you,

Daniel