[sudo-discuss] Omni Commons wifi is unavailable

Sierk sierk.beij at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 12:32:27 PDT 2018

There was a (neighborhood wide?) power outage this morning.

Unfortunately, after power came back online, WiFi did not. There is no Omni
Commons ssid available (I checked in several locations through the Omni).

Also unfortunately, nobody present knows how to resolve things.

FYI, in case relevant, I believe that (internet access via) the modem came
back online after the outage (because the relevant lights on the modem seem
to be flashing correctly, as far as I can tell.) I've been told (but have
not verified) that (at least some) wired connections here do have internet
access.

Sierk