[sudo-discuss] [CCL] Build Your Own 3D Printer in 1 Day!

Ken Litchfield litchfield.ken at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:26:36 PDT 2018

Heyall,

Many or most CCLers will likely be away to MIT for this weekend but if you
are around and are planning to use the wet lab this weekend note that the
sitdown space will be rearranged and taken over by this 3D printer workshop
all day Saturday and Friday eve for setup.

We expect it to all be cleaned up and back to normal arrangement by late
Sat for regular use on Sunday.

If you plan on using the wet lab Sat please be aware that you may have to
work around some inconvenience...

Thanks Ken