[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room August Finance Report UPDATED

Intuit E-Commerce Service quickbooks at notification.intuit.com
Mon Sep 3 16:20:49 PDT 2018

The prior report was sent before I'd reconciled Sudo Room's transactions for the month - here's the updated report -

and YAY, we're in the black for the first time in over a year! This would seem mostly due to a $570 mobile deposit, I'm assuming made by Charley upon calculating cashbox income over the past few months. So we still should be striving to build up another couple hundred dollars of monthly recurring income

<3 jenny