[sudo-discuss] Finances and Fundraising

Autonomous autonomous666 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 22:58:21 PDT 2018

> Sudo-room is currently broke. Not taking in enough money to cover
expenses nor plan for any future needs.

Any updates on the latest financial status of Sudo Room? Here's a
fundraising idea:

I run a 501(c)3 public charity and have been raising funds by receiving
donations of physical items and re-selling them on ebay through "ebay for
charity". It's enough to cover monthly expenses! I know Sudo receives
donations of physical goods on a regular basis - some of which may not be
needed. Sudo may also put items up for sale on ebay from time to time, and
it is a plus to have "benefits charity" added to the listing.

I also noticed that Sudo Room is not listed on guidestar even though Sudo
Mesh has a listing.