[sudo-discuss] Finances and Fundraising

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:52:18 PDT 2018

also, ahem, may as well use this thread to announce (pending final
in-person consenso at tonight's meeting), that Sudo Mesh will be splitting
a $100,000 donation from Handshake (
https://blockexplorer.com/news/vcs-are-investing-big-into-a-new-cryptocurrency-introducing-handshake/
) with Sudo Room and Omni. We have Loomio consenso on giving $10K to Sudo
and $30K to Omni :D

<3
Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"