[sudo-discuss] Finances and Fundraising

Autonomous autonomous666 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:44:13 PDT 2018

> Sudoroom has about nine of these MC1469R voltage regulators that seem to be
> worth something, plus about a million more things that might be saleable
> but
> it's hard to tell:
> https://www.ebay.com/p/Motorola-MC1469R-Voltage-Regulator-1-Pcs/1407930259
> are you willing to take this stuff on and put it on ebay?  or is anyone?

Great find, smaller high-value items are perfect! I was originally thinking
of selling unused collectible stuff and donating 50% to Sudo Room but would
consider selling Sudo Room's inventory as well.

I am supporting my non-profit by selling small high-value items on ebay and
elsewhere. I could take on the task of selling electronic components on
behalf of Omni/Sudo Room if there was a revenue share between non-profits.
The business involves setting up one or more online stores and utilizing
marketing resources available to non-profits such as google adword grants.