[sudo-discuss] irc exclusion

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Sep 26 23:08:23 PDT 2018

i figured it out, how to get irssi to join using SSL, but only with help from
someone else who knew how to do it, it wasn't easy.

the web chat doesn't work either, for the same reason, so for now the only
people who can get into IRC #sudoroom are those with the hacking skills to get
SSL working.

the requirement for SSL was turned on briefly during the spam floods, but then
it was turned back off again, and i guess it got turned on again in the last
few days.  I didn't notice, i just thought the channel was silent.

-jake