[sudo-discuss] IMPORTANT: Annual fire inspection 4/25/19

anita de asis maowunyo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:38:55 PDT 2019

I can be there.
Anita De Asis Miralle
aka Needa Bee aka The Lumpia Lady
Program Director, Meiklejohn Civil Liberties Institute
Co-Founder and Lead Organizer of Feed The People & The Village
Mentor of Young Oakland
Chef & Owner of The Lumpia Lady & The Lumpia Shack

check out these links to learn more about the work of Feed the People & The
Village:

http://media.journalism.berkeley.edu/projects/2017/20171215_homelessness/

https://vimeo.com/247388768

http://dellumsinstitute.org/community-justice-data

http://www.connecther.org/gitw/galleryview/id/1893
<http://www.connecther.org/gitw/galleryview/id/1893?fbclid=IwAR3qLSEHkW8qVFwZGzNgA1DVxY9_sMfTYZWrT88V1yXFkymgBZERhEw5Bt0>

check out the Meiklejohn Civil Liberties Institute Website to learn more
about our work:

http://www.mclihumanrights.org