[sudo-discuss] Software Hack Night - timing, attendance

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Apr 24 14:30:10 PDT 2019

i've never heard of "Software Hack Night" is it on the calendar or something?
I wonder who put it there.

I think it would be great if someone hosted a software hacking night regularly
every week in sudoroom.  Tuesdays are "hardware hacking tuesdays" but there is
no requirement that people work on hardware, and it could be the same way for
software night.  It's just important to get something regular going.

Wednesday nights are "meeting shaped parties" which are sometimes actual
meetings.  They're always a good time to come by, and no reason not to do
software hacking while you're there (except for all the tasty distractions)