[sudo-discuss] Software Hack Night - timing, attendance

Sierk sierk.beij at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 15:34:57 PDT 2019

"Software Hack Night" is the same event as "Javascript Night":
https://omnicommons.org/calendar/events/javascript-night-2019-04-25/

During the last year, several people started exploring programming topics
that are not Javascript. As a result attendance has been dwindling. In an
effort to make Thursday evening interesting for a larger number of people,
several thought it might be a good idea to use a label that reflects that
intend.

Someone added the new name to the sudoroom calendar a couple of weeks ago,
but unfortunately the information in the now is now incorrect.  It probably
should have said something like:

Software Hack Night
> Every Thursday, 7:30pm - 9pm at Sudo Room
>
> Come hack on python, javascript, and other programming languages in a
> relaxed, informal co-learning environment.
> Not stewarded every week – ping the various comms channels to see who’ll
> be around!
>
> All skill levels welcome, snacks encouraged <3

I will be there tomorrow.

Sierk