[sudo-discuss] Interview in entrance hall

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Apr 24 19:58:07 PDT 2019

can we all stop talking about this in context with the journalist involved, who
is a member of sudoroom and momentarily stepped out of the space for a minute
before Robb showed up and freaked out.

There was no for-profit activity happening and nothing was filmed.

please stop talking about this incident on a public email list.

thank you
-jake