[sudo-discuss] [omni-booking] Basement Rent

joe liesner blue393 at lmi.net
Fri Aug 30 15:40:26 PDT 2019

Thank you for your response Lucas.  I hope we can get together
soon and get alligned on procedures. As for SKSAT tomorrow
PLEASE:
Absolutely No alcohol without ABC permits or license,
     especially without insurance;
SPAZ and SKSAT point persons at event to monitor noise,
    clean up and security.
I’ll come by to say Hi
Thanks
joe