[sudo-discuss] [omni-booking] Basement Rent

Jenny Ryan jenny at jennyryan.net
Sat Aug 31 04:30:07 PDT 2019

I'll be there and am eager to clear the air - can we agree to all get
together f2f after the kitchen meeting around 3pm?

i've started making a log of commons WG communications over the summer -
you can make your own analyses of it:
https://peoplesopen.net/pad/p/commonssummer . i thought it might be
illuminating... I for one have stepped back from wearing so many hats so as
to better decentralize responsibility and sense of ownership in this
project. we get over 40 requests a month, and desperately need more folks
to help with scheduling and booking events at omni!

... since joe and robb decided to share this message with the entire 400+
person sudoroom mailing list, i thought i might as well flip the attempted
public (and thus downright dangerous to omni, as well) humiliation on its
head and make a cup of tea. please ping me if you are interested in helping
:)