[sudo-discuss] 3d printer solder paste dispensing at sudoroom using rpt2paste

Adam me at adammunich.com
Thu Jan 3 11:10:42 PST 2019

If there were a dedicated machine that didn't lose its ability to
absolutely position, I think it would be much better. Ultimately though I
think morgan has a point that fiddly tolerance will be more trouble than it
is worth.

I have a 3D printer I could assign to the purpose if someone were
interested in making a very rigid paste extruder for it.

- - - -
Weblog: http://adammunich.com
With great power comes great responsibility.