[sudo-discuss] MISSING BACKPACK from Sudoroom (from tool cabinet),

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:23:39 PST 2019

Hello Sudoroom,

I put my backpack in a tool locker (back of Sudoroom) while I was helping
out with the Spaz event over the weekend. and was tired to remember to grab
it before I left. I thought I had it in my van, and just remembered that I
left it here.

It is a blue backpack, with a Dell M4800 Workstation Laptop, which I need
for work, also contains a composition notebook as well, as pens and other
things.

Sierk has informed me that there has been many people cleaning, which is
why I think the reason for the moving.

If possible, please contact me at 415-724-0425 or this email.

Thank you

Robert Albert Young Chu
P::415-724-0425
E:: robert.chu01 at gmail.com