[sudo-discuss] Work tables for sudo

Alexander Papazoglou papazoga at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:58:58 PST 2019

All are currently set up for 34" floor-to-tabletop, which I think is fine
for sitting at in typical office chairs.

The welded-with-shelf one is fixed height. The two other tables are
adjustable (and can be adjusted downward an inch or two). The table-ends
probably aren't as convenient for sitting at because of the cross-beam.

Alex

Στις Παρ, 25 Ιαν 2019 στις 12:11 μ.μ., ο/η Yardena Cohen <
yardenack at gmail.com> έγραψε: