[sudo-discuss] Work tables for sudo

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 09:43:55 PST 2019

These look beautiful! I am 100% supportive of replacing those terrible
folding tables :) and if we don't use the fixed-height one in sudo, we
could otherwise adapt it to the basement (which is developing slowly but if
anyone wants to plug into progress there, you can join this list:

Unfortunately, I don't have access to an appropriate vehicle, but perhaps
Ed might be available to help pickup with his truck? Where are they being
stored at?

Thanks for looking out, Alex!
Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"