[sudo-discuss] Ethernet down at liberated lens office, & iCrap upgrade

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 10:39:01 PDT 2019

hi Daniel,
hope you're well
i expect to know more after tonite but, i think, our switch is ok
as you may know, our router was a pc & it's fan died & we dropped it's
drive into another pc/router
since then, the network has been slow if it works at all

however, we are about to get GIGABIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! service from
LMI so we may need more fiber enabled hardware...just not sure yet

btw, Bunker, a liblens member, has been filming the "caravan" in TJ & i was
curious if you might want to get involved/contribute to any works he's
producing.
lmk if you're interested

hope to see you soon
hella miss you