[sudo-discuss] Ethernet down at liberated lens office, & iCrap upgrade

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 23:20:03 PDT 2019

Reply in line.

On Tuesday, June 18, 2019, robb <sf99er at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi Daniel,
> hope you're well

Hi Rob, and Thx!

> i expect to know more after tonite but, i think, our switch is ok

That is good news.

> as you may know, our router was a pc & it's fan died & we dropped it's
> drive into another pc/router
> since then, the network has been slow if it works at all
>
> Oh I see.

however, we are about to get GIGABIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! service from
> LMI so we may need more fiber enabled hardware...just not sure yet
>
> That’s sweet. 🚀

LMI should tell you what you may need to have ready.
I only have seem AT&T fiber hand overs, and they bring a router to the
location and patch it to a patch panel of their own, then from there a
short fiber cable connects to the client’s fiber patch panel.

> btw, Bunker, a liblens member, has been filming the "caravan" in TJ & i
> was curious if you might want to get involved/contribute to any works he's
> producing.
> lmk if you're interested

That’s interesting, and I would share whatever I have if that helps. And we
can go from there.

> hope to see you soon
> hella miss you
> <3