[sudo-discuss] Omni Kitchen cleanup party, Saturday 11-2

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Mar 7 13:41:43 PST 2019

That's wonderful!  Keep in mind that SPAZ is now having (almost) monthlies in
the basement and has a whole soundsystem and performers' bar down there, as
well as some lights and random items, so if there are any questions or needs
around that stuff please contact me or organize at spaz.org about it!

I already sent a heads-up to the spaz organize list letting them know that they
should show up and help clean up the basement.

thank you!

-jake