[sudo-discuss] [omni-kitchen] Omni Kitchen cleanup party, Saturday 11-2

max cadji max at phatbeetsproduce.org
Sat Mar 9 11:13:27 PST 2019

Thats awesome!  Just FYI Phat Beets did a big clean-up of one of our
storage areas in the baseement, which allows us space to tighten up the
auxillary closet storage space next to the kitchen.  That section will be
complete in the next 10 days.  Sorry if that stuff gets in your way, but we
are actively organizing it and our utility shelving just arrived today :)

m,ax

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 1:12 PM Yardena Cohen <yardenack at gmail.com> wrote:

> We're gonna finally build out Omni's basement kitchen. But first we
> need to do some serious cleanup, removing all the old junk. So we're
> having a cleanup party this Saturday!
>
> Saturday March 9 11am-2pm
> Omni Commons 4799 Shattuck

Help us provide Raingear & Hygiene Kits
<https://www.gofundme.com/mealraingearcarekits-250-unhoused> for our
curbside communities
510-250-7957
...connecting small farmers of color to urban communities