[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] Proposal: Hire or Replace Me as Omni's Bookkeeper

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 13:38:25 PDT 2019

Steve, Julian, would you agree to Omni hiring Jenny at least to do this
year's taxes? In my opinion, there is zero chance to hire a CPA who has as
much background knowledge of the Omni's finances and would be willing to do
it for as low a fee as she is charging.

Jenny had suggested a trial period anyway. We can revisit the issue of
hiring her permanently afterwards.

Patrik

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>