[sudo-discuss] [omni-booking] IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

Autonomous autonomous666 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 11:49:21 PST 2020

The insurance inspector says you need to "*provide proof of building
updates and proper maintenance". *What are the building updates and
maintenance items that the insurance company is referring to? Or is this a
general statement about the condition of the building?

If you have a list of rehabilitation and maintenance items needed such as a
new roof it may make it easier to obtain financing and/or funding on that
basis. The 2022 balloon payment could be added-on.