[sudo-discuss] Anyone have a disaster radio board (v3 or v2) or complete unit?

ken at spaz.org ken at spaz.org
Fri Nov 13 00:46:01 PST 2020

I just got mine. Flashed it and have to do some local tests.

Also I should fab up another better antenna than the dinky little thing it comes with.

Aaand, I have to build and flash the nodejs web app which I'll probably put off for a while since I'm allergic to nodejs.

I also have a pair of 433Mhz ones which I think might be much better for longer-range links than 915Mhz. I can make some pretty bad-ass high-gain antennas for that band too.

So far seems like a neat little board with a lot of potential.