[sudo-discuss] Membership and Sudo Room Space

Dane wanderingsearch1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 17:04:02 PDT 2020

Thank you for the email and the info, Jake !

I wrote down the info email and Discuss list email for them.

I hope they sent an email to either one (any moderator on list see email
from Christie or Kirstie ?), so that way I or someone from Sudo Room with
more tech skills than I could help them outside of Omni.

Dane