[sudo-discuss] sudo owes omni $18,000

Autonomous autonomous666 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 06:59:59 PDT 2021

What's the status of refinancing the commercial loan and recent insurance
inspection?

Here's a quote from an active gofundme campaign called "Save the Omni
Commons"

The Omni is facing a serious economic situation in which we could lose the

https://pt.gofundme.com/f/omni-commons-collectives?utm_campaign=p_cp_url&utm_medium=os&utm_source=customer