[sudo-discuss] 619 kiloohm resistor ?

Ian C icumming2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 18:32:32 PDT 2021

I wish we had a parts inventory system where we could search for stuff:
1. It takes sorting everything,
2. It takes inventorying everything and classifying it,
and then
3. Labeling it properly, i.e. FYI The Computer mouse box is labeled 'Rodents'
Noise bridge's system rocks, but a lot of work was put into it.

( a 619k resister is best implemented as a variable resistor, and measured to when it gets to 619k ).

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Fz3GAf0QruY/WLY8V_3BA4I/AAAAAAAAApg/yyV7LpvzJo8IvZxWXp2HunFk-frhLnQ5gCLcB/s1600/drawing.jpg