[sudo-discuss] New sudoroom <-> Omni Board Director Needed

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 11:42:52 PDT 2021

Dear all,

I regret to inform you that I have been banned from Omni in retaliation for
my safe space ban of Robb after multiple pleas for support from BIPOC and
women who've been harmed by his policing behavior and continual habitation
of the space.

As I am officially Sudo Room's Director on Omni's Board of Directors, we
will need a new Director.

I also have been handling Sudo Room's finances for many years. We will need
someone to step into that role, as well. I am happy to onboard whomever is
consensed-upon to take on this function.

It's been a good ride, and I've learned so much! Much love and solidarity
to you all. You can find me across the internet as tunabananas :)

<3
Jenny

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"