[sudo-discuss] New sudoroom <-> Omni Board Director Needed

Jenny Ryan omni at jennyryan.net
Sat Aug 7 16:39:45 PDT 2021

Thanks for the vouching, Carl & Cere - but I'd rather not make this into
a whole ordeal. It's fine for me - I've literally been by the space a
sum total of three times since last March and am mostly wanting to
cement precedent here re: our processes. AFAIK, Robb is not really
acknowledging my safe space ban, however he did submit his "resignation"
at Thursday's meeting (in a similar fashion to how he withdrew from sudo
room and the Liberated Lens in the midst of being held accountable for
shitty behavior).

IMHO, AB/Asaad should also be banned pending mediation wrt his continual
domestic habitation of the space (a major reason behind why he
reciprocal-banned me) and lack of any consensus process in FYE
Collective (which he unilaterally asserts authority over). My two cents
- but I am done, at least for awhile.

I love y'all and please reach out to me 1:1 - this is a ruff transition
and I am appreciating the DMs so very much..

<3