[sudo-discuss] Looking to gift a used CNC to anyone who has the space/time

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Wed Aug 18 09:46:45 PDT 2021

It seems settled but I fully vouch for this machine - great for milling
aluminum plate and wood and whatnot.  With some ball end mills could be
used to make really nice terrain replicas or low rise architectural
models.  I still have one of the aluminum plates we milled a random bolt
circle into, I remember those early sudo days fondly.

Hack on y'all.

Cheers,
Hol
On 2021-08-13 3:36 pm, Adam Munich wrote:

> I can be available then, we can unload it at hearth in west Oakland and
> then move it from there when more sudo people are in town (a lot  are
> traveling)
>
> On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 1:35 PM Jack Kern <jack.w.kern at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> I guess I'd prefer tomorrow afternoon if possible. I'm moving it from
> Antioch.
>
> Jack
>
> On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 8:55 PM Adam Munich <me at adammunich.com> wrote:
> I'm flexible, how about everyone else?
>
> On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 4:59 PM Jack Kern <jack.w.kern at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Sorry for the late reply!
>
> I can definitely donate it to the space and would love to know it's
> going to get some use. Would either Saturday or Sunday work? I have a
> friend that can help me on the loading side but I would need a hand or
> two moving it to sudo.
>
> Jack
>
> On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 3:11 PM Yardena Cohen <yardenack at gmail.com>
> wrote: I can help move it in my car if you all decide where you want it
> to be.

- - - -
Weblog: http://adammunich.com
With great power comes great responsibility.  --

- - - -