[sudo-discuss] Looking to gift a used CNC to anyone who has the space/time

Ian C icumming2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 19:40:30 PDT 2021

"I look forward to firing it up again and showing people how to use
it."

Hell yes. Can we use it to lift and install the new CNC?
Its good for more than tea, I hope.

    On Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 07:15:44 PM PDT, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:

 Hi Jack!  I think I  remember using this back at Sudoroom in 2012 at the
original space on 22nd street!

Thank you so much for letting us use it.  It's a generous offer, but I'm a
little concerned that the Z-axis is limited to just a couple of inches of
travel, and there's no way to machine parts greater than a couple of inches
thick?  Is that right?

While i'm very grateful for your support of sudoroom and your offer, i'm
hesitant to say that I think we have the space for it.

Full disclosure though, I brought our Yaskawa K10S robot which works as a very
large CNC!  I look forward to firing it up again and showing people how to use
it.

-jake