[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room fridge out of power for awhile ? (Warning: Disgusting food mold explosions pictures attached)

Dane wanderingsearch1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 10:46:44 PDT 2021

Hey Sudo Room,

I attached Counter Culture Labs just in case as the Sudo Fridge has been
out of power for awhile and all the food basically exploded with mold and
microbactic life ?
(This is why I attach CCL to see if they want to do biohack experiment on
the new life forms popping in the Sudo Room fridge.)

Disgusting mold food pictures attached.

Lot of this food has been in there PRE-COVID ?

Dane