[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room fridge out of power for awhile ? (Warning: Disgusting food mold explosions pictures attached)

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 11:41:33 PDT 2021

Ugh - when a fridge reaches this level of grossness, it may be best to
scrap it altogether. It will be very difficult to clean out all the mold
spores from all the nooks and crannies, including around the rubber
molding, any air vents etc. We wound up taking a food fridge from CCL in
similar condition to the dump as well.

Also a gently reminder that there should not be any eating inside Omni!
Anyone inside the building needs to wear a mask at all times. It's ok to
take a quick drink as long as you reapply your mask immediately.

For CCL, we decided to no longer have a food fridge, but to stick with a
tiny dorm fridge that can hold a few drinks and be kept clean much more
easily.

Patrik