[sudo-discuss] Meeting tomorrow night ?

Dane wanderingsearch1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 18:19:25 PDT 2021

Not sure if there are meeting notes from last week.

One major thing is that for Noisebridge to   potentially  donate money to
Sudo Room & Omni Commons is the need for some sort of online fundraising
self-organized by Sudo Room volunteers.

Let's update our social media, primary website, and Wiki database this week
if possible.

Spread the word and spread the power.

https://sudoroom.org/
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Sudoroom

https://github.com/sudoroom

https://mobile.twitter.com/sudoroom
https://m.facebook.com/sudoroom/
https://instagram.com/sudoroom

Does this sound like a good starting point ?

Dane