[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] [omni-discuss] Noisebridge wants to financially support Sudo Room & Omni Commons

Jenny Ryan omni at jennyryan.net
Wed Jul 7 18:09:19 PDT 2021

Thanks so much Dane! You rock!

I'll write back to Noisebridge friendz.

Re: Sudo debt: we have even more funds about to be transferred from a
Bitcoin cashout made several weeks ago.

Also, there was discussion of relieving sudo of some of our debt given
that sudoers have voluntarily completed electrical work that Omni would
otherwise have paid over $7500 for.

Hopefully someone can take up this proposal for sudo. I'm on vacation :)

Jenny