[sudo-discuss] [omni-building] Pics of CCL area for electric work

Brendan Kierans bpkierans at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 09:12:45 PDT 2021

In picture 3 is a box with knockouts being used for portable power
distribution. This is the incorrect type of box for this function. These
boxes are for permanent mounting. Additionally, the strain relief is for
romex type cable, a gland type cable grip should be used for SEOOW cable.

In picture 5, there is inappropriate use of what looks like MC cable.

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 at 14:36, Dane <wanderingsearch1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> For Sudo Room folks working on electrical work, here are some pics that
> are hopefully helpful for work in relationship to CCL area of Omni Commons ?
>
> I was in CCL to do a social media update for Omni Commons and I was asked
> to take pics for CCL area electric sources.
>

> Not sure if this is helpful or not for double checking CCL area ?
>

> CCL Patrik did mention to make sure to have at least one CCL person in the
> area when needing to check out CCL area electrical structure in reference
> to overall Omni Commons electrical upgrade.
>

> Dane

*Thanks,*
*Brendan Peter Kierans*
(650) 346 5622