[sudo-discuss] [omni-building] Pics of CCL area for electric work

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 10:30:28 PDT 2021

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for the feedback. Most of the electrical work in CCL was done by or
under supervision of an electrician who I think was recommended by DK, so
I'm a bit disappointed that he missed those issues.

Could you give a link to the kind of box and cable grip that would be
suitable in picture 3?

In picture 5, the outlet under the table was the original when we moved
into the building - I would hope that is still grandfathered in because we
didn't touch that circuit at all when we did our upgrades. That's on the
same circuit as the outlets in the hallway to the back exit,  just the
other side of that wall.

Patrik