[sudo-discuss] # of people and masks still required until new collective proposal (June 15 and beyond ?)

Dane wanderingsearch1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 13:33:11 PDT 2021

Hey OC,

I wanted to check with the whole June 15 reopening tomorrow thing, if there
will be upcoming changes in # of people allowed in Omni Commons in total
sometime this week or upcoming weeks ?

# of people in the building total and each room or area ?

Want to make sure I understand this still correctly:
* *Just for the sake of collective consent, masks are still required in
Omni Commons, including for folks who are fully vaccinated.* *

I think we might have to do a collective statement on the mask collective
consent guidelines while in Omni Commons (until collective agreement that
masks are not required has been reached ) in regards to the June 15 thing ?
(To make sure everyone is on the same page ?)

Reduce the number of people who hang out in the Omni Commons without any
masks, etc.

Dane