[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] # of people and masks still required until new collective proposal (June 15 and beyond ?)

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 00:26:12 PDT 2021

We're actually going to have a discussion on what should be our next step
in reopening Counter Culture Labs as well, at our quarterly Members Meeting
Wednesday evening. If anyone wants to join us for that one too, feel free.
You don't need to be a CCL member to participate.

If interested, RSVP on Meetup for zoom info:
https://www.meetup.com/Counter-Culture-Labs/events/sxpntryccjbvb/

Patrik