[sudo-discuss] cowsay Hello sudo

Eric O'Connor eric at oco.nnor.org
Thu Jun 24 12:31:16 PDT 2021

____________
< Hello sudo >
------------
        \   ^__^
         \  (oo)\_______
            (__)\       )\/\
                ||----w |
                ||     ||

I signed into IRC and u:jerkey recommended I send out an intro email, so here it goes:

Hello 👋,
I'm Eric. I live in Oakland (near Grand Lake) with my partner and our son. I lead platform engineering and product security at Fivetran. In my free time I've been working on a DIY kitchen remodel and brush clearing (for fire season). I'm interested in federated computers/networks, sneakernets, multi-user computing/sandboxing, data analytics, climate change, energy & water infra, prescribed burns, and renewable energy. Currently reading "Fall, or: Dodge in Hell".

Looking forward to meeting you all!