[sudo-discuss] cowsay Hello sudo

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Jun 24 13:01:07 PDT 2021

Hi Eric!  Welcome to our community!

I'm u:jerkey and i'm glad you came to the mailing list!

We are still in a reduced in-person gathering mode, but things are starting to
open back up.  The space needs a bit of work and I've been focusing on
improvements to the space as my only activity there, as well as seeing my
friends there while we do that.

Your list of interests is awesome!  I'll try to start some conversations about
them.

-jake