[sudo-discuss] copy of sudo's recent lease with omni?

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 16:20:33 PDT 2021

Hi fellow sudoers,

Does anyone have a copy of Sudo's most recent lease with omni?

This is being asked in order to get all our paperwork in a row for
new/cheaper insurance and for review by potential lenders -

The most recent lease w/ sudo that I could find
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgimyxNSZ5K_ipeWBBYGDPPIH6JYi6UZ/view?usp=sharing>
is c.2016 w/ OOC (rather than OC), and I believe there normally would have
been about two more rounds of leases since that time -

If someone knows whether a more recent lease exists, or can provide a copy,
that'd be super great -

Thank you,
David