[sudo-discuss] copy of sudo's recent lease with omni?

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 08:56:30 PDT 2021

Update - I didn't realize Sudo Room's lease was combined Sudo Mesh's lease
- we do have the gdoc version
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-HQobnoJnGgJH4xvWGd6aV6SIywRab0N3aOocMBdzTE/edit>
of this document c.2019, what we're now looking for is the signed version,
if folks might be able to help locate that..?

Many thanks,
David