[sudo-discuss] copy of sudo's recent lease with omni?

Jenny Ryan jenny at jennyryan.net
Wed Oct 13 09:31:01 PDT 2021

Hey DK! That's Sudo Mesh's lease, and we can't find the signed copy...
Sudo Room has the fiscal sponsorship agreement I shared, which doesn't
have renewal terms. For clarity on why we don't have leases with
project-based fiscally-sponsored projects, probably give Jesse a call?
It's been over four years since we bought the building and so I'm a
little fuzzy on the legalese, other than the nonprofit entity can't have
a lease with itself.

Cheers,

Jenny