[sudo-discuss] Agar Art this Saturday at CCL!

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Tue Oct 12 17:16:10 PDT 2021

Forwarded from Patrik at CCL:

Make your own Agar Art with Counter Culture Labs and the American Society
for Microbiology, this Saturday 3-5pm. We will be painting with live
colored bacteria on Petri dishes. Participants will have the option to
submit their designs to the yearly ASM Agar Art contest
<https://asm.org/Events/ASM-Agar-Art-Contest/Home>.

Come join us for our first IN PERSON workshop of the year at CCL - yay!
Mask wearing and proof of vaccination required.

Space is limited to make sure to RSVP on meetup:
https://www.meetup.com/Counter-Culture-Labs/events/281311663/. Class fees
are $15/person. No one turned away for lack of funds.

Hope to see you all there!

Patrik
[image: Leonardo.png]