[sudo-discuss] need a new laser cutter computer

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Oct 13 02:24:16 PDT 2021

Tonight at Sudoroom we had hardware hacking tuesdays.

A new hacker showed up and helped hook up the exhaust for the big red laser cutter!

but we were unable to set it up because the desktop computer nearby is gone.

Does anyone know how to set up software to use the laser cutter?  I made a new
desktop computer over at the 3D printer desk, and I can make another one for
the laser cutter if we can't figure out what happened to the old one.

-jake