[sudo-discuss] Sudo elec. maintenance Monday 10/18

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 17:52:44 PDT 2021

Hi all,

The previously-detailed scope of electrical maintenance at Sudo has
completed:

- Additional receptacles can now be found along the east side of Sudo.

(Per code, please no more extension cords in this area, and any UL-listed
surge protectors directly connecting to these receptacles need to be
wall-mounted.)

- The long hanging extension cord up to the DIY roof exhaust fan has been
permanently removed.

To my knowledge, this maintenance work did not involve de-powering any
Sudo’s equipment, and internet access was not interrupted.

Thank you,
David