[sudo-discuss] Robb visiting omni w/ Toan today 530p

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 17:07:48 PDT 2021

In case this hadn’t already been noticed, fyi I’m told Robb will come by
omni today at 530p to see if there’s more of his things he wants to take to
offsite storage.

As I understand it the plan will be for Robb to consolidate the gear
(including some more lighting from what I understand) that he wants to take
out of omni in a discrete area of the ballroom with a note, a picture will
then be taken and distributed to the lists to see if what all he is taking
out is okay with folks, and after a couple days if there is no objection or
concerns he will return with Toan to pick up that stuff.

Best,
David